Manhattan Retina Specialists
55 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1801
New York, NY 10003
Office Hours: Monday/Wednesday/Friday- 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Remote Hours: Tuesday/Thursday- 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Are you looking for a Retina Specialist in Manhattan?
Our Retina Eye Care Services Include
- Macular Degeneration – Macular degeneration is a leading cause of vision loss in adults over the age of 50. There are two main types of macular degeneration; dry and wet. Dry macular degeneration is more common, but wet macular degeneration is more severe and can cause rapid vision loss.
- Diabetic Retinopathy – Diabetic retinopathy is a complication of diabetes that can damage the blood vessels in the retina. There is no cure for diabetic retinopathy, but there are treatments that can slow the progression of the disease, including laser treatments, injections, and surgery if necessary.
- Retinal Detachments – Retinal detachment occurs when the retina becomes separated from the underlying layer of tissue, and can lead to permanent vision loss if left untreated. There are many ways to treat retinal detachments and tears, including laser and cryotherapy, scleral buckle, vitrectomy, and more.
- Ocular Tumors – Tumors of the eye are typically caused by cancers that spread to the eye from other parts of the body. Early diagnosis and treatment are crucial to slowing the spread and stopping any possible damage. Treatment includes many specialized visit with your eye doctor, including radiation therapy and surgery depending on the severity of the tumor.
- Ocular Trauma – Ocular Trauma is often an emergency that should be brought to your eye doctor immediately, such as a car accident, fight, or other event where injuries are sustained. We are ready to treat any and all cases of ocular trauma including foreign bodies, eyelid injuries, and more.
- Flashes and Floaters – Flashes and floaters are common visual disturbances that can appear in your field of vision. Flashes are brief streaks of light, while floaters are small, dark shapes that can look like cobwebs, dust specks, or strings.
For over 25 years, Angioletti Retina has been servicing New York with state-of-the-art technology, extraordinary experience, and unmatched skill. For all of your retina-related issues, contact Angioletti Retina. We’d be more than happy to service you with the most comfortable care possible.